2019 Public Holidays VIC play a vital role in a person’s development either mental or physical. They get enough of leisure time to celebrate their days by adventuring, spending quality family time, etc. These provide them with time for adventure, improves their concentration and after a proper break, they become more reserved and concentrated on their works.
Holidays are what makes the children jump out of their boredoms and perform something interesting and better according to their hobbies and view of interest. These are major kind of break from stress and depression. School is always tough for children so this is the downtime for relaxing & chilling by planning camps, spots, etc. One can explore new things that they have craze about. Holidays make them travel and plan tours. These are the rejoicing in breaks to kids. The regular school restricting calendar is boring for children so these offs under holidays will work wonder.
VIC Public Holidays 2019
|New Year’s Day||Tuesday, 1 January 2019|
|Australian Day||Monday, 28 January 2019|
|Labour Day||Monday, 11 March 2019|
|Good Friday||Friday, 19 April 2019|
|Day Following Good Friday||Saturday, 20 April 2019|
|Easter Sunday||Sunday, 21 April 2019|
|Easter Monday||Monday, 22 April 2019|
|Anzac Day||Thursday, 25 April 2019|
|Queen’s Birthday||Monday, 10 June 2019|
|Friday before AFL Grand Final||Friday, 27 September 2019|
|Melbourne Cup Day||Tuesday, 5 November 2019|
|Christmas Day||Wednesday, 25 December 2019|
|Boxing Day||Thursday, 26 December 2019|
Victoria is a state in south-eastern in Australia. It is Australia’s smallest mainland state and is the second most populous state. Melbourne is its capital. Most of its population live in the area surrounded Port Phillip Bay. These include the metropolitan area of the capital to live in.
The public holidays are the fixed holidays that are nationalized by the government and provided after every year at a particular date. The public holidays at Victoria are listed below-
VIC Public Holidays Calendar 2019
New Year’s Day Tuesday, 1 January 2019
Australia Day Monday, 28 January 2019
Labour Day Monday, 11 March 2019
Good Friday Friday, 19 April 2019
Day Following Good Friday Saturday, 20 April 2019
Easter Sunday Sunday, 21 April 2019
Easter Monday Monday, 22 April 2019
ANZAC Day Thursday, 25 April 2019
Queen’s Birthday Monday, 10 June 2019
Friday before AFL Grand Final Friday, 27 September 2019
Melbourne Cup Day Tuesday, 5 November 2019
Christmas Day Wednesday, 25 December 2019
Boxing Day Thursday, 26 December 2019
The description of these holidays is as given below-
- NEW YEAR’S DAY: the New Year is celebrated every 1st January on the arrival of a new year with new opportunities and moments.
- AUSTRALIA DAY: This day is celebrated on 28th January in Australia. It began the campaign to celebrate this January throughout Australia.
- GOOD FRIDAY: this day is celebrated on 19th April in 2019, although it doesn’t have any particular date. This day is the representation of life after death which is shown by the resurrection of Jesus.
- EASTER SUNDAY: Easter day is an important ay in church. It makes many people celebrate Easter all over the world as this show the resurrection of Lord Jesus after their death.
- EASTER MONDAY: Easter Monday in many cultures is a holiday. It is the biggest day on the calendar. According to this day, Messiah came on earth.
- ANZAC DAY: Anzac day is celebrated on 25th April in the memory of Australian & New Zealand cops who fought and died for Australia.
- QUEEN’S BIRTHDAY: it is celebrated on the second Monday of June month. It is celebrated to honour Queen Victoria. The date of this day is occasionally in the year.
- LABOUR DAY: it is celebrated on first Monday in March month. This is the labour union movement to celebrate achievements either social or economic.
- CHRISTMAS DAY: Christmas day is celebrated on 25th December on the hearings that Santa Claus comes on this day.
- BOXING DAY: it was brought by Queen Victoria and is the time to show generosity by providing gifts to poor, needy etc.
- MELBOURNE CUP DAY: Melbourne cup day is an official race day& since 1877, this day is celebrated as a public holiday.
- AFL GRAND FINALE: the annual grand finale parade will be held in streets on 27, September and this day is the public holiday.
These are the described holidays in Victoria which are given them accordingly once in a year and are off to schools and other institutions. So you are planning any weekend or gatherings these days are suitable for it.